Katie Melua - When You Taught Me How To Dance



I watched the movie Miss Potter today. I know this movie has been out a while, but it's the first time I've been able to sit down and watch it. I thought it was a tragic, but beautiful story about an intelligent, lovely and artistic woman of the early 1900's. It was truly a real life fairy tale. If you haven't seen it, please do.
One thing in particular that I enjoyed was the theme song, "When You Taught Me How To Dance." Ewan McGregor (who has an ANGELIC voice!...not to mention a handsome face) sings part of the song in one of the movie's scenes. But the musician, Katie Melua sang the song on the sound track. I've found a video of her performing the song....it's a sort of waltz, really (I adore waltzes)...and I hope you enjoy it.

Comments

Nabila Grace said…
I so love that song as well! Miss Potter is one of my all time favorites! :) I need a vacation in the Lake Country! :)
Jenni said…
Oh, yes....I think I could LIVE in the Lake Country!

Popular Posts