Count Down to Art and Craft Fair



The Old Court Days, Arts and Crafts Fair in Madison, IN is in 2 weeks. I'm scrambling around trying to squeeze in more purses and aprons in between all of the Regency Outfits I am making. Here are a few more that have made it through the madness.  The first two are children's aprons; all the rest are adult sized.  Only one purse is represented here, but I have about 6 or 7 others cut out and ready to be sewn.











I've been adding some embellishments to all of my aprons and purses.  They aren't represented in the photographs, but most of the items I make are decorated artistically with vintage buttons and/or flowers made of fabric.  I will take some photographs of the finished embellishments when the fair comes around, and post them then.



Comments

Popular Posts