Laura's Emma Dress

I will soon be starting a new Regency Gown.  My friend Laura and I are planning on going to the Jane Austen Festival in Louisville, KY this summer, and of course, we must be properly attired.  I will post later on what I will be wearing, but I wanted to show you the fabric I will be using on Laura's dress.  Last year, at the JA Festival, Laura found some BEAUTIFUL historic reproduction fabric, and she snatched it up as quickly as possible in the hopes that I would one day make her a gown out of it.  So, here is the fabric.  The first picture show's the size of the print, and the second picture show a better representation of the true color of the fabric.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will keep you posted as the project progresses.

Comments

Abigail said…
That fabric is gorgeous! Can't wait to see the finished product... :)

Popular Posts